Monday, January 29, 2018

Love Day is on the Horizon



We're getting ready early for the sugary sweet holiday. Our ceramic heart ornaments popped out of the kiln today, after their final firing Saturday night. My stuffed donuts arrived in a big box on the porch Saturday afternoon. And, Eugene is currently lounging in said box, as I type. Today, during my prep time, I labeled all of the candy heart boxes for my students... All that's left is for us to decorate the student envelopes!






Unloaded these from the kiln at 5:30 this morning...

Logan's mom cut out, and added the ribbon...

My class did a very careful job clear glazing them...

Stuffed sweets are healthier...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Surgery Week Two

I was lucky that the doctor didn't saw off my bakelite bracelets that I've worn for over 20 years. Some of them are really old. Inst...