The garden across from my classroom has been renovated during the past year. Students and teachers have built and installed tables and benches. There are finished planter boxes. A weather monitor has been added, and two solar fountains. The Art 1 classes are adding some bead pole sculptures to nestle in near the plantings. We are starting to add colored glazes. It's a work in progress.
Sunday, April 26, 2026
Science Garden Bead Poles
The garden across from my classroom has been renovated during the past year. Students and teachers have built and installed tables and benches. There are finished planter boxes. A weather monitor has been added, and two solar fountains. The Art 1 classes are adding some bead pole sculptures to nestle in near the plantings. We are starting to add colored glazes. It's a work in progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wall Pieces & The Devil Who Cried Wolf
I'm trying to start to limit my screen time. I feel like I'm hopelessly addicted to Instagram, and Threads. This is not good for m...
-
I'm trying to start to limit my screen time. I feel like I'm hopelessly addicted to Instagram, and Threads. This is not good for m...
-
I am so grateful for my dad. When I was a child, I had almost no relationship with him. He worked all of the time. And, he travelled ...
-
Today seemed like a good time time to make some dog bowls, to match my cat bowls. The dogs need new water, and food bowls. And, they need to...





No comments:
Post a Comment