Sunday, July 11, 2021

"We're Havin' a Heat Wave"


Since it's too hot to spend much daytime in the shed, today I got up early and did some prep work for this week's projects. I was able to greet the classroom turtle on my way out to the shed. She has certainly been enjoying the toasty weather. I plan to make several arbol de vida sculptures next week. They require lengthy studio time. So, today, I prepped more flowers and leaves. I spent about five hours in the shed this morning. And, now, I'm due for a siesta! 

I also made a few bowls, including a new bowl for Percy. He broke his bowl last week. This is the third one that I have made for him. I wish I could say that it will be the last, but since it's Percy, I doubt it...








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Surgery Week Two

I was lucky that the doctor didn't saw off my bakelite bracelets that I've worn for over 20 years. Some of them are really old. Inst...