Today, I received visitors! It has been so long. I wore shoes, and put on make-up! Grant and Susie wanted to visit the succulent nursery near Castroville. We took a side trip to old town Salinas for lunch, before diving into the succulent hunt. I got to hear about the outdoor tub project that they are working on for their yard. It involves plumbing, and solar heating. Also, Susie is eradicating the blackberry bushes in her yard, which I find to be inspirational...
Saturday, July 10, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wall Pieces & The Devil Who Cried Wolf
I'm trying to start to limit my screen time. I feel like I'm hopelessly addicted to Instagram, and Threads. This is not good for m...
-
I'm trying to start to limit my screen time. I feel like I'm hopelessly addicted to Instagram, and Threads. This is not good for m...
-
I am so grateful for my dad. When I was a child, I had almost no relationship with him. He worked all of the time. And, he travelled ...
-
Today seemed like a good time time to make some dog bowls, to match my cat bowls. The dogs need new water, and food bowls. And, they need to...






No comments:
Post a Comment