Friday, July 26, 2024

In Recovery

 






I have spent the balance of the summer trying to recover from four years of low-grade mental, and emotional manipulation. And, I'm slowly starting to feel better. Today, I was sitting in an appointment with my very kind eye doctor.  We had a really good, life-affirming talk about behavior, and about change. Although I'm extremely nervous about my future, I know that I will be able to find success. I know I am worth something.

I also want to thank my sister for being my therapist last year, and all during the summer. I always feel so supported by my family, and their love is front and center.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Stumped.

This week, I've been building stumps. Since my backyard looks like the landscape has been clear cut, I thought it might be fun to enhanc...