Thursday, January 7, 2021

Ornate Wall Boxes


Today, I made some wall boxes. Just trying to stay busy! Just trying to stop thinking about the insurrection. And, I received a surprise present from the lovely McDougall family. 

There is a show in April at the Pajaro Valley Arts Gallery. It is the amazing "Takeaways" show, where patrons can purchase work, and take it with them. If you've ever bought work at an art gallery, you know that that's unusual. Normally, art pieces get a red dot sticker, and you cannot take your purchase home until the show has properly ended. 

Hopefully, we'll have Covid on the run by April. Hopefully, I'll get all of this Winter Break work glazed in time...









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Surgery Week Two

I was lucky that the doctor didn't saw off my bakelite bracelets that I've worn for over 20 years. Some of them are really old. Inst...