Sunday, January 24, 2021

Digging In


I started to glaze some of the work for a show in April. Yet, it's with trepidation. Curse you, Covid. Do I think that the show will actually happen? I need work in case it does. Then, there's the other question. Will anyone want this work? That, I can't afford to worry about. I never know what people will like. I can wonder, but I can't worry (for long). So, I started digging in, and glazing these wall plaques. There is a lot to do. The next kiln load is full of more bisque, and pieces with the first layers of color. This firing will set the initial color. And, it will also bring more work to "colorize". 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Surgery Week Two

I was lucky that the doctor didn't saw off my bakelite bracelets that I've worn for over 20 years. Some of them are really old. Inst...