I started to glaze some of the work for a show in April. Yet, it's with trepidation. Curse you, Covid. Do I think that the show will actually happen? I need work in case it does. Then, there's the other question. Will anyone want this work? That, I can't afford to worry about. I never know what people will like. I can wonder, but I can't worry (for long). So, I started digging in, and glazing these wall plaques. There is a lot to do. The next kiln load is full of more bisque, and pieces with the first layers of color. This firing will set the initial color. And, it will also bring more work to "colorize".
Sunday, January 24, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wall Pieces & The Devil Who Cried Wolf
I'm trying to start to limit my screen time. I feel like I'm hopelessly addicted to Instagram, and Threads. This is not good for m...
-
I'm trying to start to limit my screen time. I feel like I'm hopelessly addicted to Instagram, and Threads. This is not good for m...
-
I am so grateful for my dad. When I was a child, I had almost no relationship with him. He worked all of the time. And, he travelled ...
-
Today seemed like a good time time to make some dog bowls, to match my cat bowls. The dogs need new water, and food bowls. And, they need to...
No comments:
Post a Comment