Sunday, April 10, 2022

Vacation?





This was an action-packed Spring Break, with many duties to "get through". I had to do my taxes, sort through my school expenditures, grade a stack of Native Californian reports, edit student virtual Mission Reports, and do some much needed yard work. In between chores, I was able to visit my dad, and my best friends. I also was able to help clean out my dad's house. I attended a meeting for the upcoming May Day Sale. And, I glazed some work for that sale. I also made some paper clay vases, and tinkered with a new brown clay called "Smooth Red". So far, it seems less crack prone than my usual clay. I cannot handle the constant cracking of "Red Velvet" / "Navajo Wheel". ANYMORE.

I also weaned myself off of caffeine. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Surgery Week Two

I was lucky that the doctor didn't saw off my bakelite bracelets that I've worn for over 20 years. Some of them are really old. Inst...