Monday, January 17, 2022

Studio Weekend

A paper clay scallop...


It has been a dark and dreary, but very productive weekend. I decided to make some plates and bowls. And, then I continued on with some experimental wreaths. Some of the earlier wreaths have cracked in the cold clay shed. So, I moved most of the wreaths into my kitchen, covered under plastic. It feels like I have so much wet work. None of it is ready to be fired, because of this damp weather!

The freezing living room...

Bowls and plates...

These are made of paper clay...

Susie wanted bell pulls...

I finished my basket, too...

Future test tile crumbles...

These are now drying indoors...

And, they're under plastic...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Surgery Week Two

I was lucky that the doctor didn't saw off my bakelite bracelets that I've worn for over 20 years. Some of them are really old. Inst...