Sunday, October 10, 2021

My Home






Last week, during Open Studios, a couple of people expressed disappointment about my house not being open for the event. Because I teach children, I decided to keep the event covid safe, and outdoors. Also, sometimes it's difficult to walk in, and to see a customer lying on my bed. Or, to have people bring dogs inside my house, which stresses out my dogs, and causes them to mark up the house. So, it seemed more convenient and safe to take my work outdoors. This involved an investment in tables, and cloths. Also, I bought some new risers. 

It was easier to not have to clean all of my belongings out of my living room. So, I suspect that if I get in again, I might set up outdoors in the future... So, here is a look at my home.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Surgery Week Two

I was lucky that the doctor didn't saw off my bakelite bracelets that I've worn for over 20 years. Some of them are really old. Inst...