Sunday, October 10, 2021

Fall Errands & Wet Clay Day



Today was a good day to make some new tiles. I remade the test tiles from last month, which I ruined with glaze, because I really enjoyed the form. Hopefully, I'll do a better job glazing these. And, I made a new dog bowl, since Eugene the Cat broke our last remaining dog bowl. Luckily, the other new dog bowl was in the kiln firing at the time of the last vindictive "bowl-pocalypse"... 

All during the day, I listened to a new audio book. It was a doozie! There's still a little left for today. I bought basket making supplies for the kids, and Harvest Festival craft supplies. Then, there was some antiquing! At the end of the day, one of my canisters popped up on my Pinterest feed. Another artist was taking credit for the creation of it. Ha. Social media is definitely humbling. The last time that I saw this piece, it was labeled as an "easy slab project for children".










 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Surgery Week Two

I was lucky that the doctor didn't saw off my bakelite bracelets that I've worn for over 20 years. Some of them are really old. Inst...