Sunday, November 8, 2020

Jakelin.

 



Such relief. And, yes, we sure don't want all of the people who voted for the former president to feel bad. We want to unite the country, and bind up the wounds. That being said, I know that the paper shredders at the White House will be churning, full throttle until January. 

Seems to me, like someone should be held accountable for the families torn asunder. Someone should be held accountable for the deaths of children and parents at the border. Someone should be held accountable for the coronavirus debacle, and the deaths that could have been prevented. 

Oh well.

I'm in favor of telephoning the Hague and handing over any evidence that will be left in January, right after Melania finishes celebrating "fucking Christmas".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Surgery Week Two

I was lucky that the doctor didn't saw off my bakelite bracelets that I've worn for over 20 years. Some of them are really old. Inst...