Saturday, June 15, 2019

Warming Up



I haven't been making too much, during my first week of freedom from school. To be honest, it was super hot, which makes the clay shed into an oven. There were some days when I started working, but gave up. The small air conditioning unit couldn't handle the heat either, and kept shorting out. The clay was drying out in my hands, before I could even get anything made. So, I finished glazing any work that was stalled on the garage kiln shelves. 

Yesterday, was the first day with a break in the weather. Hoping to get out there more!

Started to warm up making, with some hamburgers...
I also pinched out some small pie wedges...
These shapes will be cream colored...
And, they will fill the remainder of the jar...
Next up, a still life in this cabinet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Surgery Week Two

I was lucky that the doctor didn't saw off my bakelite bracelets that I've worn for over 20 years. Some of them are really old. Inst...