Thursday, June 20, 2019

Fuel

Bought some inspirational books and marzipan...

My sister drove down for a visit. We decided to go to Santa Cruz for a play day. Sometimes, it's good to just take a day to explore, and to get influenced. My sister has been working on a children's book for several months. She is knee deep. It was good to chat, since I'm in between projects, somewhat rudderless. Bouncing ideas off of each other definitely helps me to be more creative.

Heading in for lunch...
Lots of cheese with this particular sandwich...
Delicious dessert after wading through traffic...
Excited about my new animal book...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Surgery Week Two

I was lucky that the doctor didn't saw off my bakelite bracelets that I've worn for over 20 years. Some of them are really old. Inst...