Thursday, June 7, 2018

Summer Structure




I'm beginning to plan out the summer making schedule in my mind. Hoping to institute a habit called, "A Plate a Day". Many of you may remember the web page of that name. I want to make one plate every day. I also want to ride my bike every weekday morning, and then there's dog walking. When the school year gets busy, the hounds suffer. Hoping to get back on track with their exercise regimen, and mine. Tai Chi awaits.

Yard work is a priority, as is a thorough garage clean-out. Hoping to fit my car and scooter back into the garage together. The kiln is already taking up prime garage real estate. The studio needs some paint, and the awning installation (finally).

So, here we go! If I put my plans in writing, they're more likely to happen.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Surgery Week Two

I was lucky that the doctor didn't saw off my bakelite bracelets that I've worn for over 20 years. Some of them are really old. Inst...