Sunday, April 15, 2018

Treasure Box Goodies

Headed off to the flea market...
Took the secret back way, across the slough...
No more game boards allowed...
Sergeant Preston looks good to me...
The marble man was well stocked...
Saw some lovely faded embroidery...
There were dolls from many lands...
Too bad that I just bought a day bed...
My brother's birthday is coming up...
Found friends in an old cookbook...
And, there was a bedtime story for Percy...
Said goodbye to this lady on my way out...
Bought a kringle for a friend, and one for me...
Cut out of traffic and drove across the slough...
Made it home with my loot...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Surgery Week Two

I was lucky that the doctor didn't saw off my bakelite bracelets that I've worn for over 20 years. Some of them are really old. Inst...