Monday, January 15, 2018

Odds & Ends / Bits & Bobs

A gorgeous evening bag...

It's weird how certain objects imprint on our psyches, and affect our creativity. I love this purse, especially the strawberries on the left. I've made some wall pieces that are hung with wire. They remind me of the purse. The wall heart below, sadly cracked on the last firing. So, I made a slightly smaller version for my friend, and clay buddy, Tom. Hoping that it survives.

This is the last night of my Christmas vacation. I am going to finish up the wall panel for my brother in-law's woodworking shed. And, I'm going to eat some candy. Then, I'll enjoy the company of our newest housemate, Eugene. His main purpose is to keep the rat population down around here. So far, so good. Also, he's a big, relaxed, purring sweetheart. I can't wait until Percy finally relents and confronts his jealousy.


This one cracked on the last firing...

These malt balls are like heaven...

Finished "Tom Loves Clay"...

Last little lettering fiddles...

Eugene tries to sit on the couch with us now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Surgery Week Two

I was lucky that the doctor didn't saw off my bakelite bracelets that I've worn for over 20 years. Some of them are really old. Inst...