Monday, December 27, 2021

A Royal Mess


During a school board meeting power point presentation, one bullet point listed the "closure of the school library"... But, students love visiting the library. They run and skip there each Friday. It is one place where free choice is allowed. Anyone can select any book, about any subject, on any grade level. I usually read a story to my class each Friday. We've learned about Nelson Mandela, the King of Denmark, traveling westward in a covered wagon, and more! 

Parents built a storage shed, and much of this material which had been kept in the library during the pandemic, was stored or recycled. A floor plan was developed and consulted. An office, and a small classroom were created. Eventually, the library was ready for murals.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Surgery Week Two

I was lucky that the doctor didn't saw off my bakelite bracelets that I've worn for over 20 years. Some of them are really old. Inst...