Saturday, November 28, 2020
Work Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wall Pieces & The Devil Who Cried Wolf
I'm trying to start to limit my screen time. I feel like I'm hopelessly addicted to Instagram, and Threads. This is not good for m...
-
I'm trying to start to limit my screen time. I feel like I'm hopelessly addicted to Instagram, and Threads. This is not good for m...
-
I am so grateful for my dad. When I was a child, I had almost no relationship with him. He worked all of the time. And, he travelled ...
-
Today seemed like a good time time to make some dog bowls, to match my cat bowls. The dogs need new water, and food bowls. And, they need to...
Love your small wall plaques! Do you have a photo of finished plaque? How do you create the textures on them? Do you ever sell your work? Love it!! Thanks.
ReplyDelete